How to create a new Invoice from the Invoice tab
1. From within the Invoice tab click "+ Create Invoice" at the top right
2. Type in a new invoice number
3. Change the currency if needed (otherwise it will always show your Default Studio Currency)
4. Click “Create...”
Add items to the invoice:
Scroll down to the item list
Click on "Add item from"
Select one of the options: "Project's list", "Product Catalog" or "Service Catalog"
a. The Project's List will only show items you have already added to your product and services list.
b. The Product Catalog shows you everything that is in your product catalog, including products you did not source for this specific project.
c. The Service Catalog shows you everything that is in your service catalog, including services you did not source for this specific project.
4. For Project's List: click on the products you would like to add
3. For Product or Service Catalog: click on the + for the service or products you would like to add to the invoice. You can use the filters on the left to help you find items you are specifically looking for as well!
a. Click the + multiple times to increase the quantity
💡💡Pro Tip: If you want to Quick Create a product or service that doesn't already exist in your catalog you can do this as well! 💡💡
Quick Create Items
Beside the Item List in Invoices, select Add item from. Choose the Product or Service Catalog and type in the preferred name.
When no results are found, it will have the option to Quick Create the product or service.
3. Once you have clicked "+ Quick Create" you will be able to officially name the product or service, confirm the currency and enter a price.
4. Once everything looks correct you will click "Create"
5. From here you will want to click the plus sign next to the new product or service to add the quantity and then continue filtering any other products or services you need to add.
6. When you have everything selected, click on "Add" to finish adding the items to the invoice.
To add shipping to an item you can select the option to add shipping, then type in the value. Are you in a location that requires you to tax your shipping? Be sure to select if you need the shipping to be taxed or not. Need to take the shipping off? Select the "x" on the right side of the shipping value.
If you need any additional support, click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner to chat with a member of our team.